BiteKitty's

Bits and pieces of an everyday life!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Introduction!

So it seems like everybody invaded the Blogging world but me.
Thought I’d give it a try since a lot of people have been asking me why I don’t have a blog or that I should have one, yadiyadiyada
I’m not really convinced with the idea, but what the heck! Right?
Who knows I might end up being a regular blogger!

So here goes my first blog. Don’t worry I won’t babble on a lot since I don’t have much to say anyway :)
let’s just say my first blog would be a brief introduction...

I’m a 20-year-old Egyptian American girl. Been here, in Seattle, for around 8 years as of this year (2006). I was born in Egypt, but sadly I didn’t live there long enough :(
Class of 2004- Edmonds woodway High school. And As of fall 2006 I will be transferring to Central Washington University to finish a BS in Business.

Well enough for now. I think I bored you to death already!

Will say more in the next blog :)

good day

4 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger BiteKitty said…

    Thanks, will try to keep'em interesting as well :)

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I congratulate you on your first blog as well..3obaly!! I haven't done one yet, so maybe one of these days?! Oh yeah...and very nice first blog "discussion" ;)

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger BiteKitty said…

    thank you thank you :) im just giving it a try...
    would like to get some feedback from you on that "Very nice first blog discussion" :p

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Mohamed Moshrif said…

    Congratulations ;)
    Continue posting :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home