BiteKitty's

Bits and pieces of an everyday life!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Resolutions!

At the beginning of every year, people make a list of resolutions or things they would want to accomplish. I’ve never really done that, Or even thought of things I would want to accomplish in the new year.

For a change, this year I thought of writing a list of things I’d want to do/work on throughout the year.
And since my b-day is coming up, it’s a new year of my life as well :)

So I’m combining New Year’s/b-day’s resolutions together.

Spiritually:
-get closer to church and god
and start praying!

Socially:
-Work on my communication skills.
Communication to me somehow seems sooo much work that I just lack the energy for.
Lately people have been telling me I’m very vague and very random. Sometimes I’m even rude, although I in no way mean it.
And when people are talking to me, I noticed lately that I just space out and wander with my eyes, or hear them talking but it just doesn’t sink in, like they’re talking Gibberish to me. (Concentration level?)

-Work on friendships
I have a few broken relationships that I would want to fix before this year ends.

-go out!
One more thing I noticed, that I have been isolating myself from people. Only a few that I see or talk to, actually not even a few :)

Family:
My parents and other family members are complaining that they don’t see me or spend time with me anymore, so I’ve decided to try and squeeze in some quality time!


Academically:
focus more on school, it’s my last year, might as well make the most of it


And then comes health!
I have been getting sick so much lately that I don’t remember the last time I was actually feeling well.
I got to work on my eating habits. Meaning I need to actually EAT! And eat healthy :)
Exercise regularly. Lose a few pounds, and… start taking my vitamins/meds
(might it help with my concentration level problem!)


Hmm I think that’s more than enough for one year!
I’d be happy if I’m even half way through the list by the end of this year :)

Happy 2007!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ya you really do isolate yourself :P But if it's any consolation your communication has gotten better over the years, the longer I've known you the better you communicate, maybe I'm rubbing off on ya since I communicate too much! LOL But ya I'm glad you're gonna take care of your health and stuff, it's about time. And as for family, it comes naturally, it's one of those things that when everything else in life is going bad or even if it's going good for some reason you want to turn to your family, it took me about 10 years to turn to my family but once you do you'll always wonder why it took so long.

    Happy New Year and G'luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home